Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Angel Research -- dream contact

For some time now, I have been taking a survey on my website that started as a research project for a Ph.D. thesis a friend of mine was writing. I have left the survey up because there is always another story that someone wants to share with others about an angel experience they have had and the impact that contact has had on his life.

Here is an example:

" A woman I worked with at Hospice was always afraid to die, and no
amount of stories, prayers or personal interventions could help to ease
her chronic sense of fear. At the end, the family advised me later,
she just "slipped away while being turned on her side".

My son had never heard me mention this patient (he's usually not
too interested in my work with those who are about to pass over into
their next state of existence!). He also didn't hear the phone ring
in the wee hours that brought notice of this lady's passing. But he
nevertheless ended up having a dream about a woman who died, and he
described her exactly as this woman looked. He sensed her age correctly,
and her name came through to him as "ITA" (Her real name was
"RITA"). That seemed to be close lose enough for identification purposes:
"ITA" might be her heavenly name.

In the my son's dream, my father was waiting in an "airplane"
to take her away --- she was on the wing ready to go with the Lord
or whomever was sent to help her: and then, Darrell said, she "slipped
off" and "died" in the body. My dad was apparently the pilot in the
plane, which came from "the other side" to help Rita: at least
judging from spiritual information he appears to have sent us in the
past by way of dream impressions concerning his work.

There were too many things correct for this to have been concidental.
My own interpretation is that my dad's job is to help those afraid to die
who cannot concentrate and focus enough to effectively pray to Christ
directly, perhaps being interfered with by negative spirits. Those
forces are always actively seeking to divert all who seek Christ's Spirit
--- it is characteristic of the continuing struggle between the satanic
dark forces and those of HIS LIGHT. I feel in my bones, so to speak, that this
is so. It makes sense to me, anyway."

1 comment:

Mac said...

I had a dream that changed my life. I was not a religious man or an atheist....I walked the middle ground. In my dream terms and words were used that were foreign to me. Being that Christianity was unfamiliar to me I was shocked to say the least (more like terrified). I am a former Marine, soon to be a marathoner in Jan., business owner, and boxer. With the things I have seen and done in life not much can shake me to the foundation of the rock I thought I had built. One word "Sanctity". This word gives me chills.....before that dream I had never heard it. I know now we are all here by the grace of God.