Monday, October 17, 2005

Ever feel lost?

There are times in life when I feel lost. Worse yet are the times when I am actually lost ... I have lost my way and I do not know which way to turn. What one does next is try to find help, to get one's bearings, or locate a landmark that lets me know where I am.

A person wrote a very brief description in our Angel Survey describing how angels helped her in just such a situation:

"One time, I was living in a small cabin up on a hill between lots of redwoods. I had no electricity, and I was lost. I couldn't see anything in the dark. I was afraid. I prayed for help, and a wonderful blue glowing light showed up in the middle of the darkness. The light traveled up the hill through the trees, and I followed it. The light stopped at my small cabin door. This is one of many experiences. Truly God is good."

It is nice to know that help can come in a physical way, in just such a way to bring each lost person safely home.

No comments: